Transitions
Born 2 Create - Inspiring creative play and discovery
RSS

Recent Posts

Mother's day special featuring Born 2 Create!
Born 2 Create in The Edmonton Journal
Transitions
Preschool messy morning
Birth in the CIty

Categories

Messy play
Preschool mornings
Sensory Bin workshops
Sensory play
Trade shows
powered by

My Blog

Transitions

Ah, summer! It is a time to slow down and reflect as well as enjoy my family and time outside.  I am grateful to be able to say that I have had the privilege of building up the business of Born 2 Create over this past year to the point where I can leave my "day" job as a special education teacher to pursue what I really love and enjoy. This life! This messy, creative, ever evolving gig makes me so happy and I love that I can do it with my kids and around our family schedule.  A HUGE thank you to all of you who have supported me and my business this past year.  I feel so very lucky to be a part of your lives and love all the little ones I have met this year! Pure joy.

8 Comments to Transitions:

Comments RSS
www on August-30-14 3:50 AM
The kitchen should really be fit primarily features in addition to practicality Placement one's decorations available for everyone regions increasing fast a topic, because
Reply to comment

cash advances montgomery on October-04-14 2:40 AM
A day loan can find yourself to be an expensive nightmare if you are not very careful. By all means isn’t obtaining on a daily basis loan to induce hold of semi permanent expenses. On a daily basis loan need to only be no hereditary for immediate and pressing needs, and should be paid off totally by your next pay. check that simply just can pay off the loan before you apply for it.
Reply to comment

telicando marafecco on November-20-14 7:08 PM
Auf das, koennte zahlreiche unterschiedlichen Arten von Wetten bei fast jeder jeder einzelne Sportwetten, und sie und sie meist Triumph ueber die rechtmaessig Herausforderungen beteiligt mit der ?? folgen beobachten. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco
Reply to comment

réplicas de relojes on November-29-14 10:24 AM
Sind Sie Glaubst du, du bist beginnen World Wide Web Sportaktivitaeten Welt ? réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes
Reply to comment

spokojnemieszkanie.pl on January-19-15 4:34 PM
It is performed for the reason that hemp as well as dense, notably threads, which are usually a crucial aspect in In element, much more additionally pay attention to the oftenness of use
Reply to comment

download BBM for PC on February-12-17 11:04 PM
Install and download BBM for PC Desktop with KOPLAYER easily, playBBM on Windows 7/8/10.
Reply to comment

best laptop for college students on April-24-17 11:19 PM
Choosing the best laptop under $500 is not that easy especially if you are looking for high end features or want to use the laptop for gaming.
Reply to comment

best essays australia on July-22-17 5:33 AM
Now people can make plans for trip. They want to enjoy summer holidays with their kids. They can take part in different activities with their kids and can enjoy their time. People can visit different places with their kids and can enjoy their holidays.
Reply to comment